Members BEWARE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
& to the other naysayers how is one supposed to come about any kind of organizations events etc or deals when people treat someone new to anyplace like their unable to do business or as if they don’t belong due to ignorance cmon folks your better than this be creative and figure out a way to separate serious & interested folk from people looking to fraud

Don't pay no mind to these grumpy old farts. They are all harmless ...

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't pay no mind to these grumpy old farts. They are all harmless ...

Your right it's not the grumpy old farts you have to worry about, it's THAT girl. She's the one that almost chased away some 11 years ago after first (and subsequent) poor posts. She roasted me bad and I didn't have to give her the ammo to do it, it's like she just knew, I've been scared of her ever since.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your right it's not the grumpy old farts you have to worry about, it's THAT girl. She's the one that almost chased away some 11 years ago after first (and subsequent) poor posts. She roasted me bad and I didn't have to give her the ammo to do it, it's like she just knew, I've been scared of her ever since.

Y'all take this stuff WAY too serious! I'm mostly harmless ... Lol

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
& to the other naysayers how is one supposed to come about any kind of organizations events etc or deals when people treat someone new to anyplace like their unable to do business or as if they don’t belong due to ignorance cmon folks your better than this be creative and figure out a way to separate serious & interested folk from people looking to fraud

OSA from the inception was never supposed to be a "classifieds" site. It was/is a gun enthusiast site for Oklahoma folks, with the perks of having classified sub forums. There was a minimum number of posts required before a new member could even see the classifieds, and anyone browsing couldn't see them. Owners have changed over the years and the minimum number of posts requirements were removed. As a result, many members here have been burned, some worse than others, and it could have been prevented with minimum post counts prior to classifieds access. So many here are gun shy as a result and for good reason. There's a little background that may explain some things.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget to use the proper form, and submit in triplicate, so we can take quick action on problems.

Butthurt-report.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom