Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
download (11).png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John.185........ Did you happen to see Biden get on national TV the on his very first day in office and cancel all of President Trumps polocies that allowed us to be ENERGY INDEPENDENT for the first time in 40/50 years, under the leadership of both parties? This in effect took away our right to set world Crude Oil prices, and gave it back to OPEC! Do YOU remember being under OPEC's thumb, on oil prices and supply? Bench mark crude Oil was $34.00 bbl on election day 2020, today it is $96.00 bbl., and has as high as $125.00 bbl recently! Try and name ONE CONSUMER PRODUCT THAT IS NOT EFFECTED BY OIL AND FUEL PRICES? Numbers just reliesed yesterday said grocery prices rose 13% in 2021, and everything else is about the same! It's called OUT OF CONTROL INFLATION, AND IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF BIDEN'S ACTIONS, ON HIS VERY FIRST DAY IN OFFICE! IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT, YOU MY FRIEND ARE DELIBERATELY B NOT LOOKING! BUT WE ARE SAVING THE WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT, AREN'T WE? Are we saving it with high fuel prices, by making it impossible for anyone but the POLITICALLY ELITE, TO OWN AND USE A VEHICLE? TRY AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!
Perhaps you should reread what I posted vs disparaging someone. Try it, you might understand what I said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom