Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1664192621096.png

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell it, Brothers & Sisters! Sent from my Android Phone.

But I remember those days. Her name was Poco, and she was a Welsh Pony. Her previous family kept her in the house, and she could never understand why we wouldn't let her in, but we were afraid she'd break a leg on the steps. She moved with us to Colorado, and died when I was about 30, having raised 7 of my younger brothers and sisters. I hope she's at the Rainbow Bridge when I get there, too. Even if they won't let me in.

old John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell it, Brothers & Sisters! Sent from my Android Phone.

But I remember those days. Her name was Poco, and she was a Welsh Pony. Her previous family kept her in the house, and she could never understand why we wouldn't let her in, but we were afraid she'd break a leg on the steps. She moved with us to Colorado, and died when I was about 30, having raised 7 of my younger brothers and sisters. I hope she's at the Rainbow Bridge when I get there, too. Even if they won't let me in.
I had a Shetland Pony that looked like this one, when I was a small kid. They wouldn't let me lose to ride him alone, but I enjoyed it anyway. This was in the early 1950's and Shetland Ponies would bring more than a good quarter horse. I think dad gave something like $1100.00 for this pony, and his mother! You could buy a new Chevy pick up for about the same money then! I'm older than dirt, and have never seen a Shetland Pony worth 2 cents, including that one! They are all mean, conniving little pricks, that will try and hurt a kid!

Latest posts

Top Bottom