Memphis cops charged with murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People are so quick to judge. If you only knew what they had to put up with every day, you'd understand.
1674767504609.png

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yall ever lived in Memphis? Seems like half the nightly news is them covering that days murders. And whites are a minority there. 65% black, 27% white and the rest are other. Take that as you wish....
Not lived there but traveled back and forth many times over the last 19 years. Don't know if their murder rate is any out of whack with other large metropolitan areas.

In 2020, there were 2.58 times more Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) residents (418k people) in Memphis, TN than any other race or ethnicity. There were 162k White (Non-Hispanic) and 20.4k Other (Hispanic) residents, the second and third most common ethnic groups.

Irony to me is that the company I work for is 50 years old and headquartered in Memphis. The race demographics hasn't changed much with Black or African American having always been the majority. BUT, our company just recently launched our own team/web site dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion(DEI). "Here comes the band wagon everyone, get ready to jump on!". SMH.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BUT, our company just recently launched our own team/web site dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion(DEI). "Here comes the band wagon everyone, get ready to jump on!". SMH
🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Here we go again

Diversity = Affirmative Action = The best person doesn’t get the job and we have to lower our standards.
Equity = Giving someone something they haven’t earned. The real definition is a legal term meaning “impartiality” which I agree with but they’re changing the word’s meaning.
Inclusion = More Affirmative Action Bull Crap!!

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still haven't seen the video. But...

In other news, 660,000 police officers didn't violate anyone's rights today and didn't kill anyone.

This sort of news obviously creates a self-pleasuring frenzy among the "I hate cops" contingent on the forum.
"This sort of news".

They're supposed to release body cam footage of the incident today. Might be a good weekend in Memphis.

And I'm being very serious.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about this other than someone died during a raid? Is this an older offense or recent? I have not been keeping up with anything due to the COVID.

However, you all know me and my positions and you know I will call out bad when I see it and defend when I see it. Let me do some research. I still feel like crap.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im guessing local thug that the cops have been dealing with on other occasions. Tried to beat some sense into him instead beat the sense out of him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom