Memphis cops charged with murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did see one video from when one officer arrives. Some others are already contacting Nichols in his car. Hard to tell exactly what was going on but the contact went out of control at about that point. The cops are screaming obscenities at Nichols and one opens the door and they drag him out of his car.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must not pay attention to some of the crap the people I was referring to post. If you did you'd know exactly to whom I was referring. There are actually people on this forum who wish harm upon police officers. And not just the bad ones. There are actually people on this forum that think all police officers are corrupt and bad. Not some...all of them. Not everything's about you, skippy.
Ok Karen you keep whining and we’ll go on with our lives. Please direct me to the specific instances of people call for police to be harmed.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did it take a person dying?

In all of the cases that bring to light police brutality, what is getting the police to the point where they believe that level of a response was necessary?

I have never been a police officer but I do have respect for them doing a job I know that I could never perform. The police officers and patrolman that we do know and interact with are all amazing people and I do not believe that they could/would act like the police officers in the videos we are forced to stomach, for example the officer spraying the pepper spray took out at least 3 of their fellow officers in this latest video, no control or restraint was shown on his part, it was pure chaos and possibly escalated the already tense situation.

If it takes death to get people to listen imagine all of the near death situations we have never heard about?

Bottom line is not everyone wearing a badge is worthy of our trust to protect and serve and that is a painful sentiment to share for me.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FFS... You and Rez can get all bent and have your petty argument over a choice of words all you want if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains you both know what I'm talking about in the context of this conversation. The stupid s**t some people want to argue over just amazes me sometimes.
No need to get all butthurt over being wrong, or defensive over being corrected.
You must not pay attention to some of the crap the people I was referring to post. If you did you'd know exactly to whom I was referring. There are actually people on this forum who wish harm upon police officers. And not just the bad ones. There are actually people on this forum that think all police officers are corrupt and bad. Not some...all of them. Not everything's about you, skippy.
I’ve never wished harm on anyone, but I’m not gonna shed a tear over these police officers going to prison or the damage they’ve done to the profession. They aren’t rookies and the so-called good cops were nowhere to be found when it mattered.

I’ll save my concern for the tax paying citizens who actually pay the price.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen all the videos, either. And frankly, some of them are so difficult to follow (for me anyway) it's sometimes hard to tell what's going on. But I don't think there's any question he resisted. He even ran away. Again...he didn't deserve to die over it.

I'm hearing there are an additional 2 deputies from a sheriff's dept that are under investigation as well. Not sure if they didn't intervene, failed to report what they saw or what.
EMT's wasn't it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom