Memphis cops charged with murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is beyond stupid releasing the video this late in the day. It should have been done tomorrow morning. I'm watching some of it right now on Fox.
It's like a document dump from the white house. The newsies will hype it up when it's the weekend and nobody is paying attention. That's the hope anyway but in this instance I'm not sure it's gonna matter either way.

This was just senseless. People are gonna be pissed even though these pukes are going up for what they did.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aren't you a former LEO? I mean, if so I'd kind of assume you are 100% aware we have no JUSTICE system. We have a LEGAL system. Those are very very very different things.
Exactly
No need for word games...pretty sure everyone knows what I mean.
How is the truth a “word game”? :anyone:
I don't think that's a word game. That's a major major difference between the two.
Right again.
Sure. Whatever you say...
You don’t have to like it, but he is absolutely correct.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This should help explain a little anyway....

From the article -
A "confrontation occurred" during the stop, at which point Nichols ran away from police on foot.
While attempting to take the suspect into custody, another confrontation occurred....

Don't be confrontational maybe?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is the truth a “word game”? :anyone:

FFS... You and Rez can get all bent and have your petty argument over a choice of words all you want if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains you both know what I'm talking about in the context of this conversation. The stupid s**t some people want to argue over just amazes me sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom