Memphis cops charged with murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems the police chief was fired from atl department in 2008 for squashing an investigation into sex crimes of a husband of an officer.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/28/memphis-police-chief-cerelyn-davis-fired-from-a-previous-job/amp/Geez, the optics of that look even worse now…
Truly amazing I tell you! Fired, then hired by another department- I bet that’s the only time that happened.

Ever notice how the more indefensible the current police news is, the more emotional some folks get?

No need to critique this one, the footage from the cctv pretty much tells the story.

Upside: perhaps this may finally get qualified immunity into the “good old days” category as well. Can you imagine what this is gonna cost the taxpayers?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truly amazing I tell you! Fired, then hired by another department- I bet that’s the only time that happened.

Ever notice how the more indefensible the current police news is, the more emotional some folks get?

No need to critique this one, the footage from the cctv pretty much tells the story.

Upside: perhaps this may finally get qualified immunity into the “good old days” category as well. Can you imagine what this is gonna cost the taxpayers?
Well to say all police are bad is as dumb as to say all police are good. Replace police with any race, sex, career choice other than clown. Clowns are just creepy ;)

Edit: superhero’s also. They run around in tights and possibly capes, with their underwear on the outside. That’s creepy and weird too. Unless you look like Wonder Woman.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well to say all police are bad is as dumb as to say all police are good. Replace police with any race, sex, career choice other than clown. Clowns are just creepy ;)

Edit: superhero’s also. They run around in tights and possibly capes, with their underwear on the outside. That’s creepy and weird too. Unless you look like Wonder Woman.
All police aren’t bad.
It’s a flawed system that shelters the bad ones though. (and the bad ones include non-participants that witness bad behavior and don’t intervene)

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1674955839911.png

Bob White

Marksman
Reaction score
Police officers have the most difficult job there is in my opinion. Nobody calls 911 because their son just got straight A’s in school or their daughter just got married. Or mom just got a clean bill of health after a long fight with breast cancer. Or dad just got a much needed promotion. No, they only get called when the son just got killed in a head-on collision by a drunk driver or daughter just got raped at a party. Or dad is beating the hell out of mom because he’s a piece of ****. And then when they try to help mom by arresting dad, mom try’s to attack the Officers. The officers I know are required to make life-or-death decisions in a millisecond and then get criticized by the public and they’re own administrators no matter what decision they make. Now, the Memphis incident appears to be a different story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom