Memphis cops charged with murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I go on duty it never crosses my mind that “ I have qualified immunity, I can do anything I want”, rather I think one wrong move and I lose everything I’ve worked for my whole life. I’m not making any excuses for &$!hole cops, trying to start an argument, or trying to gain sympathy. These guys in Memphis will pay the price for what they did. It’s just hard to explain. As a small town officer (5000 people give or take) it’s mainly driving around patrolling, maybe writing a traffic citation or two, and sometimes just sheer boredom. Then the call comes in and next thing you know you are fighting a tweaker who is younger than you, stronger than you, and has alot less to lose than you.

My point I guess is it’s very hard to go from that fight mentality to having to comfort a child who’s dad just beat up their mom. I think that’s the key, to be able to turn off the “cop” mentality and treat every situation with wisdom and understanding, which many people are unable to do. There is no excuse for these cops beating a man to death, but I can’t imagine being in a gang unit in Memphis. I’m sure they literally deal with killers every day. They let their anger take control and they will pay for it.

At the end of the day I’m just trying to provide for my family and this is the profession I happen to have stumbled into. In the line of duty I’d give my life for any of you, anti or pro. Just a thought. I’m going back to sleep. Jeff.
emo bowdown.gif
emo bowdown.gif
emo bowdown.gif
emo bowdown.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who is this person? I've seen a few memes and now she's mentioned here so obviously I missed something.
She and 5 of her fellow officers were caught screwing around and were fired.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/how-to-destroy-a-police-department.349478/
Since social media is now relentless, there has been the usual avalanche of jokes and memes and references back to her and her compadre's lack of morals. My thread above is an attempt to stop future behavior like this and to show how it will destroy a department.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is stupid you talk about a portion of the black community thinking they don’t have to comply. Black this black that! This is racist! There are more white people in Oklahoma untitled that resist cops in Oklahoma yet you don’t talk about that, the problem is people still make this about race. It was a human that got beat. Yes he could’ve complied and maybe he wouldn’t have got it. There are cops that will people anyways!!!! I am a retired police officer so do tell me I don’t know what I am talking about. You know how many white people resist ? Yet never a word ..::.it’s just he’s black the cops were black it’s just black black black…..::just stop!
I agree with most of your statement, and know there are bad cops that will abuse the power entrusted to them. At least part of why ALL black people are lumped together when something like this happens, is, just look at what is happening all over the coumntry RIGHT NOW, because of this! It seems to me, ALL black people, and the left wing news media, are the ones lumping themselves to a gather, and ASSUMING THE WHITE COPS ARE AUTOMATICALLY IN THE WRONG, BEFORE ANY FACTS ARE KNOWN, EVERY-TIME!!! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS THE EXACT OPPOSITE , AND THE NEWS MEDIA, AND PUBLIC OPINION, AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED THE BLACK GUY WAS ALWAYS WRONG! REMEMEBR? BOTH OF THESE ASSUMPTIONS ARE DEAD WRONG, AND YOU BEING A COP KNOW IT! HAVE WE LEARNED ANYTHING, OR JUST SWITCHED THE TARGET OF OUR BIGOTRY?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, I watched the first thirty seconds of the video where the officers were on this guy like marine D I's. I could not watch any more of it There was no clear leader in the group of cops and they were screaming at him to get on the ground when he was already on the ground. This was a fiasco from word go. I saw the kid run and shut it off.

I could not watch any more of the video. I can't tell you why it just turned my stomach. With that, I'm done.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, I watched the first thirty seconds of the video where the officers were on this guy like marine D I's. I could not watch any more of it There was no clear leader in the group of cops and they were screaming at him to get on the ground when he was already on the ground. This was a fiasco from word go. I saw the kid run and shut it off.

I could not watch any more of the video. I can't tell you why it just turned my stomach. With that, I'm done.

Ain't it the truth. And they keep playing it over and over and over 24/7. Journalists have no soul. 😢 I'm not optimistic at all about the chances of the human race right now. We are a disgusting creature.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with Jason Whitlock in the video I posted above. They acted like street gang members. (Sits back and waits for the inevitable comments that cops ARE gang members) He also touches on some of the things I mentioned previously about this being a cultural failure among some segments of the black community. I guess he's a racist, too. I guess he's not black enough.

He goes a little deeper in this article from The Blaze:

https://www.theblaze.com/fearless/o...ama-culture-explains-the-tyre-nichols-tragedy
Finally, my third comment, the one my critics have seized upon, is an attempt to spark a conversation about the real ramifications of America’s growing preference for female authority and alternative family structures. The matriarchy doesn’t work.

We need to talk about that.

Black urban areas are dominated by matriarchal rulership. It’s an utter failure and disaster. These areas all operate similar to Memphis. Crime is astronomical. Young men settle their differences with deadly violence. Academic performance hovers at record lows. Illegitimacy rates skyrocket.

Tyre Nichols was 29. The five police officers who participated in beating him to death range in age from 24 to 32. The behavior we witnessed from the officers resembles what happens when a group of Vice Lords catch a Gangster Disciple on their turf. The Disciple will flee. The Vice Lords will chase. Violence ensues.

My point is what we saw Friday night does not appear to be an outgrowth of bad policing. I’ve yet to see video evidence that depicts what caused the traffic stop and why Nichols had to be snatched from his car. It doesn’t feel like we’ve been shown the complete story. Something about the encounter feels far more personal than anything born of the frustration created by a resistant suspect. The use of pepper spray makes zero sense.

It feels like the outgrowth of a rotten culture, a culture where black men are canonized and celebrated for handling petty beefs and disrespect with lethal violence. That type of emotional violence is commonplace within zip codes dominated by the matriarchy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom