Men's fashion choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wearing a medium blue suit

• Total voters

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Suit.... I have one so as to not look like a heathen when paying my respects to the dearly departed. Black with black....... You gents that wear suits daily..... I salute you , them duds are uncomfortable, and worthless in construction LOL. Brown or black work boots. Holster is whatever color it is cause I carry cancelled so it does not matter LOL. Thought about getting a nice rig for my HP but can find better things to spend my money on.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suit.... I have one so as to not look like a heathen when paying my respects to the dearly departed. Black with black....... You gents that wear suits daily..... I salute you , them duds are uncomfortable, and worthless in construction LOL. Brown or black work boots. Holster is whatever color it is cause I carry cancelled so it does not matter LOL. Thought about getting a nice rig for my HP but can find better things to spend my money on.
I had a lot of suits over the years. Mostly church suits and a few working suits when I had to go out of town to interview someone. I had one job finder suit that was a hand-me-down deep dark grey Armani I found at a pawn shop and had the wifey taylor it.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy for me to remember when the last time i wore a suit, never, now a tie wore one as a kid cause work required it but it was one of them clip on ones but that was many many moons ago.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't really help here. I've got black boots for business and party attire, and brown boots for casual and field work.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I wore a suit was when I was a pall bearer at my aunt's funeral. The next time I wear a suit will be at mine. I won't care what color shoes they put on me. Hopefully they'll choose the blue flame Docs that I wore at my wedding.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't really help here. I've got black boots for business and party attire, and brown boots for casual and field work.
Wha hell son, poof, you're done! A set of flipper floppers to protect your ten forward pointing 2 a.m. furniture finders and you are golden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom