Mercy Hospitals and Clinics on Lockdown due to online threats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my conspiracy theory mind, I tend to believe enumerating and publicly denying something probably means there’s at least some truth to it. :anyone:
So if somebody makes a claim and somebody else denies it, you automatically tend to believe the person making the claim, no matter how outrageous? Seriously?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if somebody makes a claim and somebody else denies it, you automatically tend to believe the person making the claim, no matter how outrageous? Seriously?
I think he’s talking about medications. People have fought court battles over Ivm for family in bad shape. Basically saying, why not try it since the situation was deteriorating with the treatment given.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to know more about the person-who-died's medical condition at the time of admittance to the hospital before I can opine.

Woody
Woody for the win!!!! If they're going to blame the hospital, most likely they should start suing Coke, Lay's, Red Baron, Blue Bell, Planter's, Hostess, etc...first. Doctors can't work miracles. And, I don't believe we will EVER see statistics of folks whose death is SOLELY attributed to Covid without being a high risk person(age or other ailments like diabetes). That number would be so low that NOBODY would pay attention to the government mask mandates. What the family doesn't/won't understand is that not all treatments are appropriate for all patients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom