Merely coincidence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of people have guns, most of them are really not 'gun people'. Using firearm themed websites, owning a firearm and living OK doesn't make them a 'gun person'.
My wife is a dyed in wool gun lady and so was my ex-wife(she handled a S&W .357 Magnum with ease and accuracy).
Now my step-dad and nephew had at least 10 guns between them and they were definitely not 'gun people'. They talked big, would show people their firearms and never cleaned them. Why .... they never shot them, never learned about them, never trained with them. They kept on their nightstands, under the mattresses etc but never fired one shot. Definitely not 'gun people'.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people have guns, most of them are really not 'gun people'. Using firearm themed websites, owning a firearm and living OK doesn't make them a 'gun person'.
My wife is a dyed in wool gun lady and so was my ex-wife(she handled a S&W .357 Magnum with ease and accuracy).
Now my step-dad and nephew had at least 10 guns between them and they were definitely not 'gun people'. They talked big, would show people their firearms and never cleaned them. Why .... they never shot them, never learned about them, never trained with them. They kept on their nightstands, under the mattresses etc but never fired one shot. Definitely not 'gun people'.
I believe you are referring to my post and that is exactly the people I am talking about. My worry is that is the majority of gun owners and possibly swayed into believing the ghost gun talk on mostly MSM. That is the kind of people that will get behind UBC’s for the ‘good of society’.

Latest posts

Top Bottom