Merry Christmas - here's a bunch of free crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a ton of stuff I don't use, but it's extremely hard for me to get rid of it, so I'm trying to force myself to do so now.

Here is the goods (I'd prefer to meet you in Tulsa/Okmulgee area, but I will be in Edmond/OKC over the holidays):

Gone 1. Webbing belt and a bunch of pouches (one tan, one green hard-back pouch with a belt-loop that a german optic came in, one soft-side tan pouch with Molle straps, two green pouches with Alice clips) and an old aluminum AR mag (no idea how it functions - I don't even honestly remember where I got it). The belt and pouches are all from the Army Surplus Store.

Gone 2. McCoy Knives Little McCoy (small two-blade traditional with wood and nickel bolsters) Like new in tube

3. Cheap sunglasses (2-pair) with a clip-to-visor sunglass holder (all in Mossey Oak... break-up I think?). One pair is the frame across the top of the lenses style (and is a little scratched up), and the other pair is frame-around-lense (and is less scratched). I've not been able to convince myself to throw these away, but I will if no one wants them.

Gone 4. The Long Range Shooting Simulation v3.0 software - this is very cool - allows you to setup scenarios and range-find (and adjust for wind) without having to use your ammo. Does a lot of good to get setup for long-range shooting before you hit the range. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is I got the updated version (which allows for different calibers and some new places to shoot).

Gone 5. Kydex Sheath/holster making stuff. OD Green Kydex scrap piece, an already-made belt-loop in OD (with rivets), some chicago screws, a hand rivet-setter (1/4") and a 1/4" kydex drill-bit. I'll also throw in 4 random deep-carry pocket-clips (from knifekits.com) and a pocket-clip with screws/tool from a CRKT M16-14sf (Black).

Gone 6. 5.11 Tactical TDU belt (in Tan). Fits me at a 36" waist, an has maybe a few inches to spare (but can adjust down as short as you want to go due to its design).

7. Samsonite small digital Camera (Ultra Protection) case (looks like this one: http://compare.ebay.com/like/200857808595?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar )

Gone 8. Titanium Innovations CR2 Lithium batteries (I have two packs of 4 new/sealed about 2 months old - ordered like 2-dozen of these when I got my weapon-light and then realized that I use that light about once a month at absolute most). If you have an EOTech or weapon-light that uses these, then here ya go.

9. Two A23 Energizer (garage door opener) batteries new in package. Same story as above, I got a little ambitious with how often I'd replace these and now have too many.

Gone 10. Hewlett Packard Printer Cartridges (black). I have five "88XL" cartridges and one "88". These appear to go to the HP OfficeJet Pro models K550, K5400, L7550, L7580, L7680, L7750, and the L7780. These are all new in box - I got them with a printer (that didn't work) from a friend and I can't bring myself to throw them away, but I don't know anyone who has one of these printers. They're yours if you can meet me (and take them all - I'm tired of looking at them).

Gone 11. 4 different picture/comic-book bibles and a new testament. I got these for various projects at my church and have them sitting on a shelf that I recently cleaned off. They're all different versions (2x "The Picture Bible", 1x "The Comic Book Bible", 1x "The Book for children"). Some are in better shape than others, but I can't bring myself to throw them away and my kids are grown. The NT is The New King James version.

Gone 12. A 2GB SD card (PNY Optima SD series)

13. Two different around-the-neck ID/document/money holders (one with the extended top for a Passport). All black with a clear window on the front for ID - these are good if you're going to a place where you fear your wallet getting stolen (in my case it was Haiti and New Orleans after Katrina for humanitarian work - I actually had a wallet stolen with a little bit of cash and some fake stuff in it and these allowed me to keep my real id/documents/credit-cards from being stolen). These are extras that didn't get used (one has the slide-adjuster for the neck strap).

I'll add more to the list as I go through the stuff I'm getting rid of.

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain brother...

As George Carlin would say, you're gonna make some of your old stuff someone ELSE's stuff. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom