Messed up like a soup sandwich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a scope on one 90 degrees off before. Turret was in they way of how the rifle ejected casings. Another time to mess with the rifle owner. Good times.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i took mine from a 100 yd 25 cal airgun. put on an ar. elevation was cranked way high. ended up waaaayyy left. im scratchin my head..
slowly the truth revealed my ineptitude.
what a dumba$$

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i took mine from a 100 yd 25 cal airgun. put on an ar. elevation was cranked way high. ended up waaaayyy left. im scratchin my head..
slowly the truth revealed my ineptitude.
what a dumba$$
I’m reading this and imagining I’m sitting behind you watching you struggle. I’m sorry but it’s funny to watch so I’m not gonna help!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jared, thanks for the new metaphor that I'm gonna steal!!

"Messed up like a soup sandwich" is classic!!
I’m trying to remember where I first heard it. I know it was a long time ago. If I remember and there’s a good story I’ll share it. This is one of those things that just hits me randomly one day and I remember.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s all kids of things wrong here. What all do y’all spot?
View attachment 353125

I read through all the other posts and nobody mentioned it. The handgaurd is not all the way back. Like it’s coming off. Just looking at that makes me wonder if the barrel nut is properly installed.

The other WTF is with that far forward scope placement and like someone else mentioned it’s 90 degrees to the left. Looks like bubba did a bang up bubba job. Then the laughable price of $800 with no scope for a PSA poverty pony combo that be about 450-500 tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom