Met a beautiful and special lady yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A beautiful S&W Model 60-7 stainless steel .38 Special Lady Smith, that is.

I have been looking for a stainless steel snubbie and happened to see one at a pawn shop yesterday. It is a 1993 S&W Lady Smith Model 60-7 that was very lightly used with the original beautiful rosewood grips. Lockup was tight, bore and cylinders shiny and bright, and it looked like one of those "shot it a couple of times and she didn't like it" pawn shop items. I am usually a bargain buyer, but this one was too pretty and hard to find in this nice condition to pass up.

This morning I took the Lady Smith and a box of 130 grain factory Fiocchi ammo to the gun range. Only went through 25 rounds but the gun shoots very well, has a smooth trigger face, trigger pull is nice in single and double action, and the added weight of the stainless steel frame makes it more comfortable to shoot than my 442-1 Airweight.

I took a few pictures of it, but they in no way do justice to the richness, depth, and shine of the Rosewood grips. They are really nice and sure make the gun look classy.

60-7 Lady LS Cyl Open.JPG
60-7 Lady LS.JPG
60-7 Lady RS Cyl Open.JPG
60-7 Lady RS.JPG

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're shooting a GIRLS'S gun?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

(Just kidding! I actually like it, looks great! I love the grips, if you don't need something to tame recoil a bit....)

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking lady. I always enjoy looking at your pics. You have a knack for photography.

Thank you. That is very nice for you to say.

The gun and grips are so pretty they get the credit. I had to take the pics pretty quickly as had other stuff I was doing today. Took my computer chair, set a small box on it, draped a sheet over the chair and box, and set the gun and holder on the sheet. Opened the blinds to get some light in the room and took the pics with an old Canon PowerShot digital camera I have had for many years.

I sometimes get a chance to try and get better light and work on the pics but today was the express lane method. :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom