Metal Heads post up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides being a musician I also work for Roadrunner Records. Always looking for new talent. Send any good metal bands or musicians that you know my way, or PM me. TY.

(P.S: When Im home in OK- usually after September all the way thru April or so and during the week here and there in the summer- Im always down to jam if anyone close to Tulsa or even OKC if I feel like coming down there wants to get together and play. I use 6, 7 or 8 string guitars. Lately Ive been in a few doom, sludge, and stoner type bands but Ive played most every genre of metal except hair/80s metal. Not a fan. I also have access to local musicians too if we want a rythym section.)

Last edited:

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides being a musician I also work for Roadrunner Records. Always looking for new talent. Send any good metal bands or musicians that you know my way, or PM me. TY.

(P.S: When Im home in OK- usually after September all the way thru April or so and during the week here and there in the summer- Im always down to jam if anyone close to Tulsa or even OKC if I feel like coming down there wants to get together and play. I use 6, 7 or 8 string guitars. Lately Ive been in a few doom, sludge, and stoner type bands but Ive played most every genre of metal except hair/80s metal. Not a fan. I also have access to local musicians too if we want a rythym section.)

These Norwegian dudes are badass...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessss, that tone. Sweet as Iowa corn. Ive chucked my Mesa's, 5150/6505s and all the rack gear aside for 2 different lower fi rigs. No more shredding and I have been a **** ton happier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom