Meth Much? Woman slips out of cuffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the Sheriff say the cuffs were "properly" or Improperly" put on her? I replayed a couple of times but it wasnt clear enough for me

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the Sheriff say the cuffs were "properly" or Improperly" put on her? I replayed a couple of times but it wasnt clear enough for me

Glad nobody was hurt or killed because of that tweeker chick tripping balls shooting up at other people.

It sounds to me like the chiefs said the handcuffs were put on properly. I thought there were cages between the backseat and the front seat. I could see a cage behind into the cargo area.

They need a better cadge or window like some taxi cabs behind the officers seat. That would have prevented anyone from getting at the rifle.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad nobody was hurt or killed because of that tweeker chick tripping balls shooting up at other people.

It sounds to me like the chiefs said the handcuffs were put on properly. I thought there were cages between the backseat and the front seat. I could see a cage behind into the cargo area. They need a better cadge or window like some taxi cabs behind the officers seat. That would have prevented anyone from getting it the rifle.
How does one "slip" out of, cuff, properly put on?

Hope she gets life in a hole

Latest posts

Top Bottom