Metro OKC Area Eat and Shoot (ENS)-Sat, June 29th 10 AM at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’d be proud to have you too. Whatcha thinking of bringing to shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SW MP9s, Shields, Walther CCP, maybe the PPQ. Indoor range right? So not likely to allow steel jacketed rifle rounds so that counts out my CMMG Mutant. Really need to zero it too. Maybe my AA carbine

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SW MP9s, Shields, Walther CCP, maybe the PPQ. Indoor range right? So not likely to allow steel jacketed rifle rounds so that counts out my CMMG Mutant. Really need to zero it too. Maybe my AA carbine

Cool! I'd like to handle/shoot those two Walthers if you don't mind. And yes, it's an indoor range, no steel or steel jacketed ammo allowed. Maybe the next ENS we set up can be held somewhere outside so we can shoot that stuff. Anybody got a suggestion?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool! I'd like to handle/shoot those two Walthers if you don't mind. And yes, it's an indoor range, no steel or steel jacketed ammo allowed. Maybe the next ENS we set up can be held somewhere outside so we can shoot that stuff. Anybody got a suggestion?
Sure thing

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, looks like I may be out. I had a stack of sheet-rock and 2x4s fall on my arm. I still could swear it's broken, but the x-ray thankfully says it's not. It is very badly bruised and probably a torn muscle as well. Doc says I have to go extremely easy on it for at least 2-3 weeks.

20190614_153312.jpg 20190616_143819.jpg

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, looks like I may be out. I had a stack of sheetrock and 2x4s fall on my arm. I still could swear it's broken , but the xray thankfully says it's not. It is very badly bruised and possibly a torn muscle as well. Doc says I have to go extremely easy on it for ar least 2-3 weeks.
Lol, stop that. :P

Get well soon, bud. :drunk2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, looks like I may be out. I had a stack of sheet-rock and 2x4s fall on my arm. I still could swear it's broken, but the x-ray thankfully says it's not. It is very badly bruised and probably a torn muscle as well. Doc says I have to go extremely easy on it for at least 2-3 weeks.

View attachment 138204 View attachment 138205

2-3 weeks huh? Welp, we're 12 days out...don't be wimpy, come shoot with yer buddies. Or just bring those click-clackers and sit idly, watching forlornly as we do.

Naw, just yankin' your chain pal, get well and maybe be more careful and stop letting heavy crap fall on you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom