Metro OKC Area Eat and Shoot (ENS)-Sat, June 29th 10 AM at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so between my injured arm and now my son is going in on Friday for dental surgery I'm definitely not going to be able to make it this time. I'll try to catch the next one. Sorry, no fondling the gill-guns or the Raven this time....

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ooooh, the Raven! Dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2019-6-25_16-29-15.png

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay folks, tomorrow's the day! I know at least a couple of us are going to go to the McDonalds on Hwy 152 in Mustang for breakfast at about 9:00AM then head on over to Big Boys for when they open at 10:00 AM so ya'll join us there and we'll make it a ENSNE event rather than just a ENS. Anyway, if you've never been to Big Boys; well, its a very nice indoor range. The HVACV system is a HEPA filtered clean-air deal; you get good air to breathe, and it's not too hot and not too cold. It's also well lit, so you can actually see your stuff on the bench too. Two particular range rules it's important to follow, other than the usual stuff about muzzles down range, no horseplay, no shooting at each other, etc.

1. Keep your range bags and gear up by you in the lane. They do NOT allow you to store your gear along the back wall; some dumb azz was retrieving a pistol from back there and he stupidly, negligently fired one off into the concrete deck there not too long ago; lucky it ricocheted into the wall and not into someone's body. So, yeah, its a bit of a hassle but that's their rule and I get it.

2. Please leave your guns in their assigned lane on the bench and move people to the guns so they can shoot it, not move guns to the people.

I'm bringing: SIG M11A1 in 9mm, Walther PPS M2 in 9mm, Glock 43X also 9mm, a Ruger MK IV .22 pistol with a Volquartsen Trigger Accurizing Kit in it, and a S&W M&P .22 Compact.

Hope to see a buncha you yahoos there. I'll be easy to spot; good lookin' old Jarhead with an OSA Shirt and sporting an OSA hat. The ugly guy with me will be surjimmy...he don't get out much, usually in some kind of harness or restraints. He's kinda funny around people at first and you have to watch him or he'll eat loose ammo, spare mags, your range bag, old targets, etc. but he's purty harmless other than that. Some say the damage was from his time in the Corps but, but really he just got dropped a lot as a kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom