Metro OKC Area Eat and Shoot (ENS)-Sat, June 29th 10 AM at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh you got old man fat joke eh? Lol
Well I fit both of those...to a small degree
I'm getting old and I'm pretty darn fat but I am not much for lite plates or salads myself. On the rare occasions when I go to a Del Rancho I go all out and get the full size steak sammich.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bring a Ruger MKIV with a Volquartsen trigger accurizing kit for sure, and I don’t know what else at this point.

And I’ll live life on the edge and have the Steak Sammich Supreme too. It’s not like I eat there all the time, the last time was at the last ENS down at Big Boys as a matter of fact. Besides, I’m not really fat anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have salad for the womens and lite plates for the old folks.

32fd3071eefbb59c81021a5f01a7442f.jpg
Beef Patty ?

I'm almost certain a friend of mine dated her back in the 80s.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Teresa and I are in.

I'm bringing my 610. I'm open to suggestions for others, but the 610 for sure. Is this just going to handguns or what?
Teresa and I are in.

I'm bringing my 610. I'm open to suggestions for others, but the 610 for sure. Is this just going to handguns or what?

We can bring rifles and shotguns too. Shotguns: Targets must be a minimum of 10 yds out, to avoid damage to the baffles up top side. Keep in mind it's an indoor range, limited to 25 yds.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Posting the range rules
https://bigboysgunsandammo.com/gun-range/
Sorry, that was just the pricing. Joel, you posted the rules last time. Can you find them and post again? I tried with no luck to find them.

Well, they have changed the website up a bit, the range rules are not readily apparent; anyway, I can't find them either. Standard stuff, the big thing there is to move shooters, not guns. So if we want to shoot each other's stuff, which we always do at these things, put your gun in your lane then let people come to your lane to shoot. No moving guns from lane to lane. Also, you have to keep your range bag up by you or right behind you, they won't allow people to stack stuff along the back wall and be retrieving guns from back there to bring up to the firing line. They had a clown pop off a couple of rounds behind the firing line and they bounced off the concrete, they were lucky no one got hit. So a couple minor inconveniences to put up with, but its all about safety. Great range, with nice people running the place and very good ventilation system.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, looks like maybe 8-10 of us for Sat June 29. (Buncha non-shootin’/ noneatin’ guys we got here)...anyhow, show time is 10:00 am, that’s when they open. I’ll be at the McDonalds on Hwy 152 just east of Mustang Road having some kind of breakfast substance about 9:00 am if anyone wants to join me. I’ll have my OSA Shirt and hat on so you’ll know it’s me. Come eat a Mcbiscuit or something and then we’ll go pop some caps for awhile. I’m going to ask them to set us on one end of the range so we can hang together; best if we go two per lane, we can buddy up there. Let’s have some fun! I suggested Del Rancho for afterwards but that’s not set in stone; if anybody wants to go somewhere else we can pretty much do what we want, as long as it’s legal ... or we don’t get caught.

I’m looking forward to it, seriously, it’s always a pleasure to see you folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom