Metro OKC Area Eat and Shoot (ENS)-Sat, June 29th 10 AM at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the shoot. Got home, realized how tired I was, ate and then fell asleep. I’ll make it to the next one and hopefully my wife will join us. Been thinking of bringing my son (8) but need to see how well he can understand a real gun vs nerf gun.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the shoot. Got home, realized how tired I was, ate and then fell asleep. I’ll make it to the next one and hopefully my wife will join us. Been thinking of bringing my son (8) but need to see how well he can understand a real gun vs nerf gun.
Please bring him to the ENS in October. I have a Chiappa M1 carbine in 22 rimfire that we can load a single round in to see how he does. After we see how he does with the RF maybe a one-round in 223. I have a CZ 527 that would be good for a boy. In fact, I believe that it comes with a cut-down stock as an option.

Go to CZ-USA's website and take a look at them if you want.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had every intention of going, but a work issue came up and I had to go to the office. I've lurked around here for quite a while, posted on a few things, and had the opportunity once to meet an OSA member face to face when I sold a firearm. I hope there will be another ENS scheduled soon. I'd like an opportunity to meet a few of you and do some shooting. I'm glad that all of those who were able to go had a good time.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surjimmy an druryj, youse guys are a real kick. I would like ta meet ya's sumtime. Just can't get around my work schedule. I'm always out o town. Ceptin fer this week, been recouperatin from a unjury ta ma private parts fer a few weeks.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Surjimmy an druryj, youse guys are a real kick. I would like ta meet ya's sumtime. Just can't get around my work schedule. I'm always out o town. Ceptin fer this week, been recouperatin from a unjury ta ma private parts fer a few weeks.
They are a hoot for a couple old guys! We were texting while they were eating. Most of the content is not safe for a public forum.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had every intention of going, but a work issue came up and I had to go to the office. I've lurked around here for quite a while, posted on a few things, and had the opportunity once to meet an OSA member face to face when I sold a firearm. I hope there will be another ENS scheduled soon. I'd like an opportunity to meet a few of you and do some shooting. I'm glad that all of those who were able to go had a good time.
We're looking at hosting one up here in October. Tell you what; you're not that far from me, as I'm north of Medford, so if you want, why not come over to my range? It's set up for pistols but rifles are acceptable.

Shoot me a PM if you want to come by.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are a hoot for a couple old guys! We were texting while they were eating. Most of the content is not safe for a public forum.

Old guys? Old guys you say? Well... well...crap. Actually it’s jimmy that’s not safe...in public. He scares little kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One is planned for October at my range north of Medford. The heat should be gone by that time. I'll announce a date for it later.

For those that didn’t know or are new; we held an ENS up at Gary’s place last year that was as good as any we’ve had. Big crowd, lots of guns, and we had a hoot. So block off October and try to make the next one he has up there. He’s got a good place to shoot and the joint we are at was good too. I like these dang things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom