Metro OKC Area Eat and Shoot (ENS)-Sat, June 29th 10 AM at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please bring him to the ENS in October. I have a Chiappa M1 carbine in 22 rimfire that we can load a single round in to see how he does. After we see how he does with the RF maybe a one-round in 223.

Are you talking about letting @surjimmy here? Shoot? Live ammo? Jeebus...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're looking at hosting one up here in October. Tell you what; you're not that far from me, as I'm north of Medford, so if you want, why not come over to my range? It's set up for pistols but rifles are acceptable.

Shoot me a PM if you want to come by.

What a heck of an offer! I looked it up and it's about 2 hours from Newcastle to Medford. If I know I'll be near that area, I'll definitely send you a message. The graciousness of some folks on here never ceases to amaze me.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that didn’t know or are new; we held an ENS up at Gary’s place last year that was as good as any we’ve had. Big crowd, lots of guns, and we had a hoot. So block off October and try to make the next one he has up there. He’s got a good place to shoot and the joint we are at was good too. I like these dang things.

October is a real busy time in my line of work. I'll be in Las Vegas for 2 weeks that month (not as fun as it sounds - meetings from 8-6 every day - but the food is good). If that ENS will be held while I'm in town, you can count me in.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
October is a real busy time in my line of work. I'll be in Las Vegas for 2 weeks that month (not as fun as it sounds - meetings from 8-6 every day - but the food is good). If that ENS will be held while I'm in town, you can count me in.

Once you know the dates, maybe send a PM to @gerhard1 and see it coincides with his planning. My guess is he will bend over backwards to try to make it work so you can attend.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once you know the dates, maybe send a PM to @gerhard1 and see it coincides with his planning. My guess is he will bend over backwards to try to make it work so you can attend.

Will do, for sure. I'm definitely out of town the week of October 10/13 to 10/19. The only question on the schedule right now is whether our other meetings will be the week of 9/29 to 10/5, or on 10/6 to 10/12. Once I have firm dates, I'll let him know, but I really do not want to affect the scheduling of this event. It it happens to fall on a date that is convenient for everyone else but I'm away, by all means go forward without me. If I am in town, I'm absolutely attending!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, would have been cool for you to have been able to. Just focus on healing up and we'll catch you at the next one.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my wifey kinda interested in the next ENS. Lemmee know when.

@Snattlerake: when is whenever we want to do it. How about you check with the wife, let me know what works, and we’ll see if we can’t get some folks to come out to EAT and SHOOT.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time was had!! I had 0 intensions of going, I was a little out of range.
Beach.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom