MeWe currently purging gun groups from platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGAvitek

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MeWe has axed the vast majority of groups on its platform over the last 24 hours. Those that remain have changed to private/invite only and changed the group names, but who know if or when they’ll get nuked as well. If you have a MeWe account, might be wise to backup your contact and/or group info. MeWe was one of the last prominent social media platforms to allow gun trading groups to exist, so I assume threats of being removed from Apple and Google app stores is what drove the decision.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK2A needs to get off social media and work within their own website. Keep the site updated. Open up a chat room that they host. It pissed me off that they relied so much on facebook. I don't do social media. I refused to create an account when they announced they were going to start using MeWe. Stop depending on people and organizations that are anti 2A. They need to keep control of their own chit.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
-posted on social media

-posted on social media

Ooooh the irony 🤣🤣

And the point is? :rotflmao:

Actually, truth is, this is social networking, not social media. And don't say they're the same thing because they're not.

And I would like for most social networking sites to die as well. So there! :buttkick:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saying that you wish something would go away, but participating in the same activity is ignorant. If you wish it would go away simply just don't come and your problem is solved. You obviously don't want social media to go away, or you wouldn't be here. You just want forms of social media that you don't like to go away.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saying that you wish something would go away, but participating in the same activity is ignorant. If you wish it would go away simply just don't come and your problem is solved. You obviously don't want social media to go away, or you wouldn't be here. You just want forms of social media that you don't like to go away.

Thank you for the spanking Daddy. It was wonderful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom