MeWe currently purging gun groups from platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like it is due to them being based out of California, and that new law that Newsom just signed. They would be 'facilitating' guns sales through their platform, even though the sale may not even be in California, it opens them up to a black hole of fines. Found a post in one of the reloading groups on there that hasn't been axed yet.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saying that you wish something would go away, but participating in the same activity is ignorant. If you wish it would go away simply just don't come and your problem is solved. You obviously don't want social media to go away, or you wouldn't be here. You just want forms of social media that you don't like to go away.

This is why I am an on/off participate. I am only on 2 sites. You guys and SB and truth be told I'm only here now when I'm trying to distract myself from pain issues. (Had surgery this morning so happy to see you guys! 😂😂😂)

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I am an on/off participate. I am only on 2 sites. You guys and SB and truth be told I'm only here now when I'm trying to distract myself from pain issues. (Had surgery this morning so happy to see you guys! 😂😂😂)
Had surgery myself this morning.....hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom