Mexicans FURIOUS That Americans Are Invading Their Country, Won’t Speak Spanish In Hilarious Irony😳😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that report the other day and laughed my butt off.
The irony of the situation is laughable. 😂
Me too...and one of the main complaints was the gentrification and demographic change. I even saw one black lady saying that she didn't care if she was seen as a colonizer by the locals, because she was exhausted from being black in America. The left can rationalize ANYTHING and claims an infinite right to hypocrisy. A perfect example of this is the liberal feminist parents now upset of trans sports and even having CPS called on them for not affirming their grade schooler's gender identity. The left is starting to be eaten by the monsters it created. I saw another the other day where a grad student who looked and fit the profile of a future commie professor was bashed in the head on the subway. As long as the left is behind their gated communities, immune to their own policies, things will get worse. But the hope is, that if enough of these faker elitists commies become victims of their own polices, that things will get better in at least some way. Just look at the recent DA recall in San Fran Sicko.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too...and one of the main complaints was the gentrification and demographic change. I even saw one black lady saying that she didn't care if she was seen as a colonizer by the locals, because she was exhausted from being black in America. The left can rationalize ANYTHING and claims an infinite right to hypocrisy. A perfect example of this is the liberal feminist parents now upset of trans sports and even having CPS called on them for not affirming their grade schooler's gender identity. The left is starting to be eaten by the monsters it created. I saw another the other day where a grad student who looked and fit the profile of a future commie professor was bashed in the head on the subway. As long as the left is behind their gated communities, immune to their own policies, things will get worse. But the hope is, that if enough of these faker elitists commies become victims of their own polices, that things will get better in at least some way. Just look at the recent DA recall in San Fran Sicko.
The report I read said the Mexicans were disgusted that the corner Taquerias were turning into Pilates studios and the gentrification of their communities was not acceptable.
They are against immigrants converting their capitol city into using the English language vs keeping their Mexican language and heritage pure.
Fawk ‘em!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The report I read said the Mexicans were disgusted that the corner Taquerias were turning into Pilates studios and the gentrification of their communities was not acceptable.
They are against immigrants converting their capitol city into using the English language vs keeping their Mexican language and heritage pure.
Fawk ‘em!

The mexican language is Spanish, the language of a people who conquered them 503 years ago. Yet they want to be upset at Americans for moving there and speaking english vs their language, the language of their conquers

LOL I am laughing at the irony of it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom