Mexicans FURIOUS That Americans Are Invading Their Country, Won’t Speak Spanish In Hilarious Irony😳😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm left wondering which version/dialect of Spanish would be acceptable/understood. The Mexican/Central American dialect has distinctions between it and the common usage in the US. Even more irony is that a visitor to Mexico from Spain might have issues because of the Castilian dialect used in Spain.

In my time in Europe while in the Army, I found some countries were more accepting of those attempting to use the native language. The least accepting I found was France where all I did was to irritate them when trying to use my combination of high school and guidebook French. The Germans were great and also wanted opportunities to try their English skills. The Italians were in the middle and became more accepting when they saw your money. I never tried Dutch during my one trip to Holland as they were very English-fluent. In Greece, you could get by in German as they dealt with German tourists all the time.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too...and one of the main complaints was the gentrification and demographic change. I even saw one black lady saying that she didn't care if she was seen as a colonizer by the locals, because she was exhausted from being black in America. The left can rationalize ANYTHING and claims an infinite right to hypocrisy. A perfect example of this is the liberal feminist parents now upset of trans sports and even having CPS called on them for not affirming their grade schooler's gender identity. The left is starting to be eaten by the monsters it created. I saw another the other day where a grad student who looked and fit the profile of a future commie professor was bashed in the head on the subway. As long as the left is behind their gated communities, immune to their own policies, things will get worse. But the hope is, that if enough of these faker elitists commies become victims of their own polices, that things will get better in at least some way. Just look at the recent DA recall in San Fran Sicko.
Now let's think this through....

Blacks are seriously oppressed here, they could find a better life in Mexico.

Mexicans are risking their lives to get here.

Perhaps we could work out a trade that would benefit everyone?

Latest posts

Top Bottom