mexico to open consulate in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to say since I mostly stay in the OKC metro and this place is as cosmopolitan as any other major city now.

But a few years back I did go to the Friends of NRA event at the Cleveland County fairgrounds and I stuck out like a sore thumb LOL. Nobody was mean to me or anything but I could tell a lot of people were surprised to see me in the crowd.
I see plenty of east asian and african descent folks when I go to the range and have always felt the more the better. Hopefully you feel welcome at any OSA events that happen.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
legal mexicans don't need a consolate . unless they are outside of the USA and then they would need an American consulate.
Only part of the activities of a consulate. They are also play an important role in potential business investments by Mexican citizens, in Mexico or USA, in dealings with new ventures in OKC or surrounding areas. For the most part, it’s a good thing to have foreign consulates in large cities.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the really funny thing, most legal immigrants want the illegals stopped and a border wall too.
Absolutely the truth. We have spent the last three winters at Mercedes Tx in the Rio Grande Valley.
We can see the international bridge/ border lights at night that are two miles away.
As a consequence we meet a lot of the residents in that area that are probably 75% Hispanic. A big topic of conversation among them is the illegal immigrants coming across the border. They don't like it any more than anyone on this forum but a couple. The majority of the folks we meet with are very favorable of my red MAGA hat.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are tons of legal Mexican immigrants in OK so this really doesn't seem like wild news.

It seems not only smart, but necessary, for the OK GOP to try courting legal Mexicans as voters. Most Mexican immigrants are fairly conservative, the men seem to like wearing Carhartt/Dickies and driving domestic pickups, and let's be honest they're doing all the hard labor jobs that keep people grounded to reality.

And you know what they aren't? Pink haired, soyboys, college educated marxist, trans activists who want to groom your kids into becoming queer.
Racism isn’t about common sense

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the majority of “immigrants” I see (which is all over the place because of my job) I rarely encounter one that speaks English and is this conservative hard worker that was said earlier. Most that come here today don’t give a rats rear about being an American. If they did, they would stop flying the Mexican flag and speaking in Spanish. Most of them I encounter are hateful jerks. That goes for the ones I have a encountered in Texas as well. I know some legal Mexican immigrants. They are hard workers and good people. But, they love being an AMERICAN. They speak English everywhere they go. One of their sons is a friend of mine and he is a cowboy, a big conservative, and a huge gun guy. He can’t even speak Spanish. His dad never taught it to him because we live in America, not Mexico.

Latest posts

Top Bottom