M'Fing Thieves - Pray I Never Find You!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical management pass the blame onto the workers instead of taking the blame for something that they should have done, in this case he didnt follow up with your request when you notified so the workers had no ideal, all management cares about is losing their over paid salary he had no right in firing the girl since it was his fault to begin with now if he had posted a memo and she didnt follow thats different.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I chose a local credit union, for several reasons.

First is security. The credit union protects my debit card financial transactions just like banks protect credit card users.
Second is convenience. The credit union has a branch a few blocks from my home - and it has free ATM usage in all 7-11's in the state.
Third is more personal. I hated going into Chase Bank and being treated poorly and as a stranger (always suspected of attempting a scam, etc). This credit union's staff is certainly competent (they know what they're doing!) but they are also friendly people who know me (by sight) on a first name basis. I am always greeted nicely, and the staff always stays helpful.

I'm very pleased, and will not change financial institutions.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Think about it. Murderers kill quickly. Thieves, by stealing possessions that you spent time and money - a part of your life! - to obtain, kill slowly, a painful step at a time. Both murderers and thieves knowingly/intentionally forfeit their humanity... thereby voluntarily giving up all legal, moral, ethical, societal and practical benefits/protections/rights of citizenship (if that were untrue, they could never be imprisoned). Anyone care to try to prove that statement wrong?

Consider this: They used to hang horse thieves. Back in the old days when America was growing westwardly, if a thief stole a Cowboys horse, or anyone who used a horse to travel, it very well could and would lead to the death of the victim. After all, in those days, transportation was by covered wagon, horse, mule, the old steam trains. When a horse theft occurred, you couldn't just grab an Uber, a taxi, ride the bus, jump on a plane, or rent a car from Hertz, or stand on the side of the road and thumb a ride. The weather was always a concern, and if your horse was gone, you would die soon from exposure, hunger, thirst, etc, because you could not get to a place to provide shelter and sustenance and survival. How far could you walk before you died from the environment?

Yeah, they used to hang horse thieves and I understand why.

Today, we see the news where some thief stole a pickup or enclosed trailer with a tradesmans tools that he uses to make his living and thus survive. He doesn't have the money to replace his work truck/equipment trailer, so he can't work and make money. No money = no rent paid, no food bought.

Thieves. Scum of the earth.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quess im lucky if i go in the bank during regular hours they will cancel my card and make me a new one right there in just a few minutes while i wait. Or i can cancel after hours and go in the next business day and get one no waiting for them to mail me one.
My bank will do that also for my personal account. They won’t do it for a business debit card unfortunately. Been waiting 2 weeks after fraud. Got the money back fortunately.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Think about it. Murderers kill quickly. Thieves, by stealing possessions that you spent time and money - a part of your life! - to obtain, kill slowly, a painful step at a time. Both murderers and thieves knowingly/intentionally forfeit their humanity... thereby voluntarily giving up all legal, moral, ethical, societal and practical benefits/protections/rights of citizenship (if that were untrue, they could never be imprisoned). Anyone care to try to prove that statement wrong?

Consider this: They used to hang horse thieves. Back in the old days when America was growing westwardly, if a thief stole a Cowboys horse, or anyone who used a horse to travel, it very well could and would lead to the death of the victim. After all, in those days, transportation was by covered wagon, horse, mule, the old steam trains. When a horse theft occurred, you couldn't just grab an Uber, a taxi, ride the bus, jump on a plane, or rent a car from Hertz, or stand on the side of the road and thumb a ride. The weather was always a concern, and if your horse was gone, you would die soon from exposure, hunger, thirst, etc, because you could not get to a place to provide shelter and sustenance and survival. How far could you walk before you died from the environment?

Yeah, they used to hang horse thieves and I understand why.

Today, we see the news where some thief stole a pickup or enclosed trailer with a tradesmans tools that he uses to make his living and thus survive. He doesn't have the money to replace his work truck/equipment trailer, so he can't work and make money. No money = no rent paid, no food bought.

Thieves. Scum of the earth.
And the pittance they get from the theft goes up their nose or into their arm and lasts about an hour or two.

Scrotes.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's happened to me before, a few years ago this stupid beotch went on a shopping spree on aeropostale on my dime. I had to call them and go to my bank and dispute the charges.

Then, a couple years later this Ukrainian beotch hacked my eBay account and got my debit card information and bought beats by Dre headphones and a expensive hydration pack and tried to have it sent to her uncle in NJ. That was $200+ for those two items.

Then, someone took a $7 Uber ride on my dime and then tipped the driver $1.50. had to cancel that debit card too.

A couple weeks ago somebody got ahold of my capital one card info and spent $115 at someplace called infinitas 3d US, and attempted to spend $1,000 at AT&T.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom