MI: Oakland University’s Professors, Students Given Hockey Pucks to Fight Off Mass Shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And this is in a Detroit suburb to boot.. When I lived in Detroit in the late 80s getting ready to go on the Police force, the violent crime rate was first in the Nation per capita. Hockey pucks my arse!! So nasty was the crime rate that I was talked out of the Academy by a well seasoned detective and joined the Army. Best advice I have ever listened to so far.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And this is in a Detroit suburb to boot.. When I lived in Detroit in the late 80s getting ready to go on the Police force, the violent crime rate was first in the Nation per capita. Hockey pucks my arse!! So nasty was the crime rate that I was talked out of the Academy by a well seasoned detective and joined the Army. Best advice I have ever listened to so far.

So, where did you feel safer ? The desert or Detroit?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The desert without a doubt... scary huh?

I was a short timer the first trip to kick Sadams azz out of Kuwait , so I loaded all my guys on the train and then unloaded them when they got back!! Kicking his azz was short work for our boys!!:cool: And I seee no reason to go to detroit ,so I just have to take your word for it LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom