Michelle Malkin in Enid, OK: Supporters of Daniel Holtzclaw attend Malkin screening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said this exact thing all along. I believe he IS guilty of some of the charges. But I also believe he was used as a shining example of what overjealous detectives, brass and the DAs office can do to someone's life if it is politically expedient for them.

If he's guilty of some. He's dirty SOB that tarnished the badge he swore to. Screw him. Hope he rots. 1 or 100 doesn't matter.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he's guilty of some. He's dirty SOB that tarnished the badge he swore to. Screw him. Hope he rots. 1 or 100 doesn't matter.
I don't disagree, but he should only be charged for the crimes he committed, if he committed any at all. That's fundamental to our justice system, and the wiped emails prove there was a cover up. The appeals will be interesting.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have said this exact thing all along. I believe he IS guilty of some of the charges. But I also believe he was used as a shining example of what overjealous detectives, brass and the DAs office can do to someone's life if it is politically expedient for them.

That's what is so damn depressing. Politics or "resume enhancement" seems to be what determines whether to prosecute or not. I got to watch most of the Zimmerman fiasco online while I worked. I was utterly amazed that the prosecution had absolutely nothing. Every witness I'd be thinking "he's going to get something on the table right here". When the prosecution rested he had no more than made an accusation that Zimmerman may not have acted in self defense and left it to the jury. He hadn't proven a damn thing past the facts that there was a dead body and Zimmerman happened to be there. When they rested I was like "Whut? You're done? You haven't done a damn thing here, you can't rest!" Had I been the judge I would have tossed the charges right there because it was really that bad. They could care less about right and wrong anymore, it's all about whether they can win the case. Nothing else matters and why these judges allow it to continue in their courtrooms is beyond me.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sexual Assault is such a difficult thing to prosecute unless there is direct evidence.

many folks convicted no doubt are innocent.

But with Holtzclaw, it wasn't just one or two crazy chicks making accusations. He had quite a collection.

There's an old saying, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what is so damn depressing. Politics or "resume enhancement" seems to be what determines whether to prosecute or not. I got to watch most of the Zimmerman fiasco online while I worked. I was utterly amazed that the prosecution had absolutely nothing. Every witness I'd be thinking "he's going to get something on the table right here". When the prosecution rested he had no more than made an accusation that Zimmerman may not have acted in self defense and left it to the jury. He hadn't proven a damn thing past the facts that there was a dead body and Zimmerman happened to be there. When they rested I was like "Whut? You're done? You haven't done a damn thing here, you can't rest!" Had I been the judge I would have tossed the charges right there because it was really that bad. They could care less about right and wrong anymore, it's all about whether they can win the case. Nothing else matters and why these judges allow it to continue in their courtrooms is beyond me.

it's sad because even being accused can **** your life up and the only thing between you and the chair is 12 random citizens.

12 average joes stand between your and prison.

not to insult the intelligence of the average individual these days, but that's a big risk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom