Michigan man accused of poaching 9 trophy bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the type of thing I don't care for in conversations. Others trying to extrapolate something that was never said just to get their point across. Ive never said don't penalize crimes. I've asked how do you teach a lesson to someone who won't learn? The punishments that have been suggested are of little use on this element. Some people will do what they want, how do you correct that?

1 bar ditch. 1 bullet. No more correction needed. Coyotes & vultures handle the rest.

You think I'm kidding? I'm not. I'm tired of the lawlessness.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Killing someone over a deer? And then littering with their body? That's a crime too. Should it be handled the same? Just curious your thoughts.
do you Poach? i think the point is this will never stop if stronger action isn't taken! if you can't get a Deer,Turkey,Duck, or even a Rabbit or Squirrel. during all the seasons we are offered something is wrong.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not poach. No need. Have a feeder at the house and can drop them when they arrive. This discussion has enlightened me as to how a segment of society feels crimes should be punished however. Some feel that fines and jail time are good, others would dish out much harsher penalties for such a trivial crime. But you have to ask yourself, would he have still committed the crime if such a value on "worthiness" of deer racks wasn't so high? Maybe the issue is he's trying to impress peers based on the perceptions others have about his worth as a whole.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's Not a TRIVIAL Crime that' s part of the problem. and the more its down played the worse it gets. more people should turn in there friends, neighbors, etc,etc.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Not a TRIVIAL Crime that' s part of the problem. and the more its down played the worse it gets. more people should turn in there friends, neighbors, etc,etc.
Trivial I guess would be all in how you see it. It's an animal. God put them here for people to eat, not worship. People are the reason deer have become cash cows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom