Michigan man accused of poaching 9 trophy bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You Yourself said nothing wrong with night hunting,and that it is a Trivial Crime etc etc . Most don't feel that. so im ending trying to reason with you. good day.

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
You Yourself said nothing wrong with night hunting,and that it is a Trivial Crime etc etc . Most don't feel that. so im ending trying to reason with you. good day.
Again, misconstrued words. Ive repeatedly said I don't see why night hunting is frowned upon. And as no one actually owns the animals, it is trivial. That has nothing to do with following the laws, it's a suggestion that the laws might need to be changed. But you have a great day too.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, misconstrued words. Ive repeatedly said I don't see why night hunting is frowned upon. And as no one actually owns the animals, it is trivial. That has nothing to do with following the laws, it's a suggestion that the laws might need to be changed. But you have a great day too.
Nothing misconstrued exactly what you said again and again good day

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(I do not see what is wrong with night hunting) better read again you are way off base. continue to call names you might be Banned off this sight.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
(I do not see what is wrong with night hunting) better read again you are way off base. continue to call names you might be Banned off this sight.
Reading comprehension escapes you. You born in Oklahoma? Just wondering. I said I don't see anything wrong with it. I didn't say nothing was wrong with it. Currently it's illegal, so it would be wrong to do. I just don't understand why. And if you get a little ruffled by being called a liar you might consider how close it hit to home. I might suggest that you keep unjustly calling people poachers to a minimum in the future as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom