Micro 9mm Can Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a small suppressor that could be EDC on gun or in pocket (most likely in a bag in the trunk or back seat). So far I am seeing the Thompson Machine Poseidon 9 and the Degroat Nano.

Not a huge fan of the suppository-like shape of the Poseidon but I guess the new models have different end caps. The Poseidon is made from aluminum and have read about issues with it seizing on the barrels of pistols. There is a used one at Harsh for sale and the threads are a bit cocked up from what I can only guess is that issue. The Nano is made from Ti and is super light; weighing in at 3.1oz. Both cans use wipes and are made to be used wet with some sort of ablative. I know I could get better performance with a bigger can but that isn't the role I am trying to fill.

Here is my G19 wearing the Nano:
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_18_4042bb2b17a29a388071f571decd2984.jpg

Harsh has the Degroat for $600 and has the Poseidon on the way for $330 (iirc). Dig Jared and his store but know they can be found for cheaper but not sure if anywhere else local has them. SSP had an old model Poseidon for $229 but they sold it this morning.

Also, based off reviews, not interested in the AAC Tirant 9s.

What are the other options? Anyone seen the Degroat anywhere else local?

Latest posts

Top Bottom