Midway: $99.99 Military Surplus Magazine M1 Carbine 30 Carbine 15-Round Unissued, Original Packaging Steel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that it’s really relevant, but people used to buy the whole gun for less than half that amount.

But I also remember paying $.79/gal for gasoline too

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the 80's I was buying those from Ellett Brothers for $99 a sealed case of 100
In the 90's I was visiting Yasha who owned Whatacountry.com out in California and he had the mags
in those 4x4x4' cardboard crates that were from Israel hand stacked full, not just poured in.
Like over a million mags. His warehouse was huge, pallet racks of surplus gun stuff.

Last edited:

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I would buy one, but if you read the description on midways website pretty interesting actually. Produced 1942-45, they are tracing the history back to the European theater in WWII in the original packaging and stored in Europe all these years. Cool piece of history

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember back in the 80’s seeing USGI surplus mags wrapped in a wax type paper for a couple bucks.

Discharged from military in 79 and M2 carbine could be had for $300. Plus stamp for $500. I was in college on the GI Bill and had no extra money.

Now retired and still can’t afford anything with a giggle switch.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the maker’s mark, one of those mags might be worth the cost of the whole package - or more.

Do ya feel lucky?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the maker’s mark, one of those mags might be worth the cost of the whole package - or more.

Do ya feel lucky?

If your talking about the package below, this is just ONE magazine NOT FOUR(deceptive advertising).

370125.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom