Midway fast shipping!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Midway shipped USPS and it got here fast! Friday night I ordered a Cold Steel HD sword cane and it arrived today. That is the 2rd business day since it did not ship out until yesterday. Shipping was free too.

For those of you thinking of getting one. It is nice. Handle is comfortable for use as a cane. Shaft is long for me but it can be cut down at the top. Being right at 6ft the cane should be good for someone up to 6,4' I would think. Weight is heavier than a standard cane but duh! If in the Edmond area and you want to check it out just give me a shout. Face it guys, most of us will need a cane sometime in our lives.

Daddy is strapped!

Strapped.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's good for you.

I recently ordered a few items from there that were in stock and it took me about ten days to get them. I think my post office must be in a slow delivery zone. I hear about others getting shipments fast from several places but that is not my experience at all.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speed of shipping hasn't been the issue for me. I had 3 bulk boxes of bullets bounce around in a larger box until they had dumped inside the big box. Made me glad they were same caliber/ weight, etc. so I didn't need to sort the bullets or count to split the order fairly.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speed of shipping hasn't been the issue for me. I had 3 bulk boxes of bullets bounce around in a larger box until they had dumped inside the big box. Made me glad they were same caliber/ weight, etc. so I didn't need to sort the bullets or count to split the order fairly.

Same happened to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom