Midway: Remington Thunderbolt Ammo 22 LR 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Box of 500 (Bulk)--$14.99/0.03rd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta get on the no love for Thunderbolts train. Filthy when it fires. I will gladly pay $27 a box for Golden Bullet 525 packs its a much better ammo that will cycle anything.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CCI Blazer is my go-to. Thunder-blots are so evil they even taint your rifle with their blackness.... The only reason I have any is from when .22 was so scarce it was a thing of legend. As of now, the box I have left will probably sit until I have nothing else left to shoot.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were just trying to save you from the posts of what the @$%@#$ did you just tell me to buy. I told a buddy at work about this stuff on sale and he said he bought one box before and left it at the range it ticked him off so bad. I guess he wanted someone else to have a bad day.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a lot of folks dislike Thunderbolt but I've got a 14" scoped Contender barrel that loves the stuff as did the CZ452 that I recently sold.....using Thunderbolts for me is kinda like using Unique for reloading, it's dirty but performs well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom