Midwest Arms Club gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This is listed as this weekends show at the fairgrounds. Has anyone been to one of their shows. I haven’t been to a local show for a long time. The wife is working and I might try it. I did a little research, they are out of Brashear, MO.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part of the RK Shows bunch........... A nephew I've heard. They bought out Dennis Diener (Grand American Arms Shows)
I know there’s only one show worth the money these days but I might give this one a try. I’ll probably look in the window first and make my decision...

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there’s only one show worth the money these days but I might give this one a try. I’ll probably look in the window first and make my decision...
If you make it out there and notice any ammo or reloading dies for Remington 6.5 magnum let me know Please.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you make it out there and notice any ammo or reloading dies for Remington 6.5 magnum let me know Please.
I looked for some at the guy who usually has lots of ammo. No 6.5 rem but he did have some wolf Grendel and some 458 socom that was reasonably priced

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got to see jimmy. It was the highlight of the show! Nah, a few decently priced vintage smiths. One dealer had some good prices on BCG’s and parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom