MikeyRich SuperNoob!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's it going folks? I am new around here and might have offended some folks by posting some primers for sell in the wrong area. Apologies to those folks. I am relatively new to the world of guns, but I have been a gun owner for about 20 years. My Grandfather's old single action .357 was passed down to me. It's nothing noteable brand wise, but it was his side arm when he was stationed in Germany, post WW2. He served in the Secret Service. My second Gun is my Father's old Ruger p85 that I later converted to .960 Rowland. Now that old 9mm fires a round that has the ballistics of .357 magnum and I love it! My first and only rifle (so far) is a Norinco all matching SKS. I use that rifle for pig hunting at night, and I plan to take my first Deer with it. Cheers everyone!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. There are a great bunch of folks here that are happy to help with questions. I’ve been here for a good number of years and still learn something quite often.

Good to have you here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom