• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Mil-spec A2 front post sight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I know that most people knock them off and replace them with a low profile gas blocks, or saw them off, but I am looking for a standard mil-spec A2 front sight assembly. Let me know how much you want or if there is something you would take in swap.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Good luck in getting the pin holes to align correctly if it came from a different gun, YMMV.
This is correct and it even can happen among the same manufacturer. And there are different heights (flat top is the "F" marked vs fixed carry handle). You can use an .040 taller sight in the non-"F" marked sight post as an option. Also, keep in mind some are right to left and some are left to right. If you need help I'm good for it, I have the correct size drill bits and tapered reamer. Nothing in life is free, it will cost you a cup of coffee....!

Last edited:

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I know that most people knock them off and replace them with a low profile gas blocks, or saw them off, but I am looking for a standard mil-spec A2 front sight assembly. Let me know how much you want or if there is something you would take in swap.

Hey buddy, I texted you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom