Military Concealed Carry Rule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question for someone who understands the concealed carry law better than I do. Do you have to be actively serving or retired in order to take advantage of that, or does it include honorably discharged veterans as well?

Emoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah im sorry, you must possess a valid military ID card, and a state issued drivers licence , to qualify senate bill 35 coming into effect Nov 1st of this year.

Emoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to say no, not that im aware of unless they have a bill of there own in state law. None of the surrounding states except Missouri would honor it and that's mainly because they are a Constitutional carry state. I only know that because I travel into Missouri from time to time. But I have not really looked into it much just thought I would try and help :cool:. I think your safest bet is to call the local police department in the state your interested in and speak with a ranking law enforcement officer or DA and see what they have to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom