Military Members: Your favorite, most effective weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The radio.
That is so true!
I was out in the middle of nowhere Kosovo, and with one short call I had an Apache, and a couple of Bradley's giving me back-up.
We now have radios with satellite capability so line of site limitations are no longer a concern.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is so true!
I was out in the middle of nowhere Kosovo, and with one short call I had an Apache, and a couple of Bradley's giving me back-up.
We now have radios with satellite capability so line of site limitations are no longer a concern.

google the "Rockpile" it was our radio relay up on the DMZ and in the mountains up there. been there several times, usually a couple of companies of grunts dug in around it, and an army 175mm right across this cart path they called a road, Highway 9 as i remcall. i'll save the search time, the Rockpile had a 4x8' sheet of plywood on the top for a chopper pad, pilots could only get their rear wheel down and resupply

https://www.bing.com/search?q=the+r...6981-343c-a189-26cf-a0cca2cb32eb"&FORM=SNAPST

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom