Military Members: Your favorite, most effective weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spaghetti was one of my favorites. I got tired, and pissed off about soldiers opening an MRE and taking one or two things out and leaving the rest. I started to just give them one random MRE each day. If they didn't like it they could then trade with each other.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have only seen MREs at gun shows and surplus stores, have no idea whats in them. Now C rats, some of those bad boys were pretty good!

And some of them were downright horrible. How about that really thick nasty biscuit thing? We called them Gorilla Biscuits. I still say Ham and Lima’s were the worst. Tasted like they had already been eaten once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We called them Ham and M***** F*****s. Pound cake was great and the pecan roll was OK. Really liked Boned Chicken, Chicken and Noodles ans Spaghetti and Meatballs. Peanut butter was so oily we would remove a bullet, mix gunpowder in the PB, light it and use it to "cook" on

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sadly pecan cake roll only came the ham and mf'ers. you had to take a hit for the cake roll. now meat balls and beans c's would almost kill the farter, the fartees were write offs LOL only saw those after we'd eaten all the old stock

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We called them Ham and M***** F*****s. Pound cake was great and the pecan roll was OK. Really liked Boned Chicken, Chicken and Noodles ans Spaghetti and Meatballs. Peanut butter was so oily we would remove a bullet, mix gunpowder in the PB, light it and use it to "cook" on

1. Everybody called them Ham and M*****F'*****s. But I thought I'd use the "official" name since this is a family friendly forum, plus, I didn't want to have to type a whole bunch *********'s. The story I got early on as a young prive was eating too many of the H&MF's would give you irreparable dain bramage.

2. Lucky indeed was the feller who managed to have both Peaches and Pound Cake at the same time.

3. Besides using C-Rat peanut butter as cooking fuel, I thought of another good use for one of the condiments: If you balanced one of those "Packets, Creamer 1 Each" on the tip of your Ka-Bar and held it out over the flame, you could kinda toast it, and make a sugar cookie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom