Militias

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an Oklahoma militia back in the late '80s and early '90s. It was a reaction to the Feds usurping the Nat'l Guard, to give the Governor a volunteer force to call on in the event of an emergency. I knew someone who held a commission as a Captain in it, but I don't know that they ever did much, if anything.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a 711 in Edmond one day a few years ago wearing my 3% flag patch on my hat and a guy asked if I was a 3%er I replied and he then invited me to join the Oklahoma Citizen Militia. Never joined. But now thinking maybe not a bad idea to gather with like minded individuals.

I was talking with a friend yesterday about how it could go down, possibly Yugoslavian style break up if they go after guns. I say it's a good time to start a soccer hooligan club like arkan did so when the shtf youve already formed your para military unit. A soccer fan club doesn't sound as threatining compared to a scary word like a "militia".

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last activity (besides me) was March with 11 responses. Yeah boy they're active!
Well let’s face it, they have probably moved to that 4 Chan or i Chan or whatever that is, or something completely private. I would imagine their conversations might not be suitable for all. But I do think there should be a quiet coalition of people who can prepare for the like of Antifa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom