Millions of rounds of ammunition stolen on Mexican highway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. The Cartels can make more selling the .22 rounds than they could two trailers full of weed.
Or could it be that the story is ignoring the real important part ---- times are so tough in the world of ammo, that the cartels are starting to downgrade to 22??

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or could it be that the story is ignoring the real important part ---- times are so tough in the world of ammo, that the cartels are starting to downgrade to 22??

I don't think they are downgrading, you can still find 7.62 all day long for starters. I think they knew it was an ammo shipment, jacked it, found it was a bunch of .22, and will sell it for a nice profit.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they are downgrading, you can still find 7.62 all day long for starters. I think they knew it was an ammo shipment, jacked it, found it was a bunch of .22, and will sell it for a nice profit.
I don't think that my comment was meant as seriously as it might have been read......

Latest posts

Top Bottom