Milt Sparks IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i bought a Milt Sparks IWB holster off of a good friend new and I love it but today when I took it off I noticed it was cracking in the corner facing the slide has anyone else had this problem? Do they have a warranty or is it to the person who purchased it?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GUARANTEES
Warranty, Returns and Disclaimers

All Milt Sparks Holsters, Inc. products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship. All items with the following exceptions can be returned for exchange or refund providing the following conditions are met.

• Any item returned for exchange or refund must be unused and in as new condition
  • Belts that are made to the individual sizing specifications that you specify on your order, are not returnable for exchange or refund. No exceptions! Please, carefully follow our instructions on "how to measure" as described on our belt page.
  • Items ordered with options such as basket stamping, decorative stitching, etc. are considered special order items and are NOT returnable for exchange or refund. Only items ordered in their standard configuration qualify for product refund or exchange. If you have any questions on what is or what isn't returnable, then please call and ask before ordering.
  • Items returned for refund, must be returned within the three day inspection period following delivery to your address in the original packaging you received it in. Padded envelopes are crushed easily in transit and any damages as a result will void any guarantee. Exchanges must be made within 30 days.
Original or return shipping charges are not subject to refund or reimbursement. Returns made after the three day inspection period, not to exceed 30 days from date of sale, will be accepted for exchange only! That is providing the item is both unused and in as new condition. Certain items may be subject to a 30% restocking fee. After 30 days, all sales are considered final. Special order items, belts made to your individual sizing specifications and all discontinued non-catalog items are not returnable for exchange or refund.

http://www.miltsparks.com/guarantees.php

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bummer. I have been really happy with my Alien Gear IWB past couple years over the Crossbreed Super Tuck I replaced with it. Not expensive, comfortable, holding up well, major warranty, free shell exchange, etc. Might want to take a look. The only issue I have had is the screws loosening, Loc-Tite solved that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom