Mini 14/30 custom stocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just dreaming and poking around the web when I ran across this site. If you can afford it they have some cool wood stocks. I would love to have a Featherweight Thumbhole Right hand for my Mini 14.

https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/product-configurator
It is funny. As soon as I started reading your thread Boyds gunstocks popped into my head. And then it was what you were posting about. They make interesting wood work. Most of it isn’t finished all the way. There would still be some final fitting and bedding needed. I haven’t been to that sight in years. That’s a blast from the past.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is funny. As soon as I started reading your thread Boyds gunstocks popped into my head. And then it was what you were posting about. They make interesting wood work. Most of it isn’t finished all the way. There would still be some final fitting and bedding needed. I haven’t been to that sight in years. That’s a blast from the past.
I bought a couple custom Mauser stocks from them years ago I think. It has been so long I do not remember for sure. If I had the money to waste I would have one of the thumbhole feather weights. I love wood stocks. One of those on a Mini 14, a 5 rd mag and a low power scope and no one can deny it is a sporting rifle. Slap in a 30 rd for serious social occasions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom