Mini-14s at fire sale prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 2 new in the box in the classifieds for $650 each .......guess we know who made it to Walmart before they sold out
I was thinking the same thing. Iwas going to mention it in his classified add, but didn't want to get a "warning". (not a jab to our awesome admins, you folks do a great job keeping us in line and not hurting too many feelers).

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No warning or reminder from me for letting somebody politely know that their prices are out of line. Try PM'ing the gouger and advise maybe? We are not allowed to police up pricing, it's left up to the buyer if he/she is wiling to pay an inflated price or not. I am not.
His price is not really out of line for new mini's except for the fact that Walmart just blew them out for $399 and somebody buys what they have in stock and trys to profiteer off if fellow forum members.
Of course that's just pure speculation on my part

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do it on this forum but had I had the opportunity to pick up couple of the mini 14 you bet your ass I would tried to make couple bucks on them. Just like a lot of the other people on here would of, so I'm not going to bash the guy. He should of thought about what he was posting and where he putting it at. Don't be haters!

Latest posts

Top Bottom