Mini-Shot Shells ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cute things...but I figure mostly good for teaching newbs how to run a shotgun without them whizzin' in their pants over recoil in a 12 ga. A pump shotgun that is. Or how to clear malf's in a semi -auto. A *FULL Semi-auto anyway.

(* Evil-assault gun shot gun thingee that shoots fully semi-automatically every time you pull the trigger! Every. Single. time. Should be outlawed 'cause...you know; think of the children).

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Any volunteers want to line up and see if they hurt when you get shot with one? I guess real men only load their 12 gauges with 3 inch magnum shells. I suspect a Shockwave loaded with these might be a pretty effective solution for any trouble any of us might run into but maybe not. Plenty of videos online showing cabbage heads, pumpkins, and plastic jugs of water dying a nasty death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(* Evil-assault gun shot gun thingee that shoots fully semi-automatically every time you pull the trigger! Every. Single. time. Should be outlawed 'cause...you know; think of the children).[/QUOTE]
Pssst, please don't say that I've got a lot of money tied up and I'll be damned if I'm turning it in !!:angry3:

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any volunteers want to line up and see if they hurt when you get shot with one? I guess real men only load their 12 gauges with 3 inch magnum shells. I suspect a Shockwave loaded with these might be a pretty effective solution for any trouble any of us might run into but maybe not. Plenty of videos online showing cabbage heads, pumpkins, and plastic jugs of water dying a nasty death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea kind of like people saying a 22 is not good for self-defense but they dont want to get shot with one either.:scratch:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took 2 3/4" light 12ga loads

Cut the hull to 2". Cut cup off of wax. Put cup in hull and 1/2 oz of shot. A paper wad and glue.
Great for cowboy shoots in SxS or training new shooters.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea kind of like people saying a 22 is not good for self-defense but they dont want to get shot with one either.:scratch:

I don't wanna be shot with anything. Heck, I don't even wanna be punched in the nose, or have harsh words sent my way to, be honest about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom