Minimalist Holsters for AIWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@ChrlieWH20; thanks for the reply. @ignoredmember: You bring up a legitimate concern for sure. And one that is keeping me from ordering one of the Minimalist types for my 43X until, and if, I learn more that will satisfy my concerns. So, what are you using for the G48? I have a TT Gunleather KX Lightweight IWB and a PJ holsters reinforced clip Kydex IWB already, but neither is conducive to AIWB. I do like to have the pistol ride relatively low on the beltline, either IWB or AIWB; just a personal preference. Hence, my inquiry about adjust ability for ride height.

Additionally, I have read some comments that the grip of the Kydex on the trigger guard on many of these Minimalist types of holsters is purposely made very strong in order to secure the gun, so much so that some have said it is difficult to pull the pistol without pulling the holster too. Again, a legitimate concern.

I guess my search continues for the perfect holster, in this case,one designed for AIWB for the Glock 43X. I need to go get yet another box to keep these things in...

You’re welcome. I have been in search of that perfect holster since 1978 when I first began carrying concealed as a new LEO. The options today are much, much better. It can be an expensive proposition and very similar to locating a unicorn.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crossbreed the Reckoning View attachment 136803

@ignoredmember, From the cant, it looks like that’s set up for about 3:30 -4:00 o’clock. I guess you could adjust for a straight drop pretty easily and it does appear you can adjust for ride height too, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re welcome. I have been in search of that perfect holster since 1978 when I first began carrying concealed as a new LEO. The options today are much, much better. It can be an expensive proposition and very similar to locating a unicorn.

Yeah, I have purchased a few over the years myself. It’s a racket I tell ya, a regular racket.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I bought one, a minimalist AIWB. It’s from Gunners Custom Holsters. It’s exactly what it says it is and it’s a well made little piece of minimal kydex. But I tried and tried and I .... don’t like it. It just doesn’t work for me. So I’m going to post it in PAY IT FORWARD and give it away. So I f anyone sees it here, and wants it, go see it there and PIF.

833b353703f088638656e11683aae127.jpg
4174a37fc404d23e1f0302bff4cb101c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom