MINNEAPOLIS MAYOR FREY BEGS FOR BAILOUT AFTER ALLOWING RIOTERS TO BURN & LOOT CITY FOR DAYS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha!!! They want to de-fund the police and get someone else to pay to fix their city? What do they think would happen to their city if they did de-fund the police and anarchy reigned in the city?
Some type of Democrat utopia with unicorns and rainbows out their butts

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say give all the politicians an unlimited time of mandatory community service & make them rebuild the city.
They won't be off community service until the buildings are fixed,
& maybe by that time they will think " Hey, this isn't fun, maybe I shouldn't destroy others property again".

That's the only way we'll get anywhere in this **** show.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Abandoning that police station to the mob was not cowardice. It was a basic, sound, tactical maneuver. And he is still in the game, although his back is literally to the wall.

It was cowardice and and the furthest thing from a sound tactical maneuver. He’s a liberal POS with his fake tears and apologies. Let him drown in his own BS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Frey still has the job, and he is refusing to defund the PD. Had he ordered an Alamo type last stand at the abandoned precinct, he wouldn’t have a job. There would have been hundreds of rioters killed, and that would have fueled CNNs ratings and they would have blamed the President.

Latest posts

Top Bottom