Minolta Color Laser Printer (gone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a Minolta Magicolor 3100 that needs a new home. Bought this printer around 2001 and paid over a grand. Hasn't been used in 4 or 5 years and must warn you it has been sitting in an office with a smoker since new. Also this thing is a beast it weighs around 75 pounds and measures 17 x 17 x 24 inches. It really hasn't had very much use but the print count is not accurate. I had to replace the controller board several years ago and bought one off eBay. It shows the print count for the printer it came out of rather than the true count for this printer.

It needs to be cleaned up and checked out but should work. At least it worked last time I used it. I also have a spare controller board, also off eBay. When the first one died decided to get a spare. It is network ready with a CAT-5 cable and I may be able to find the books that came with it.

First I'll take it gets it, you will need to come get it, I can't lift it any longer and won't be much help.
100_0618.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom